MEETING – free admission – registration needed – placed at Chamber of Commerce in P.za V. EMANUELE II, 5 – 56100 Pisa
MARCO RAUGI, Vice-Rector Applied Research Applicata and Technology Transfer, University of Pisa
ROBERTO BARONTINI, Full Professor of Corporate Finance, Director of the Master MAINS, Sant’Anna School, Pisa
LORENZO MOSCA, Delegate to Technology Transfer, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa
The Investor Day is an event hosted within the International Robotics Festival which offers the opportunity for the audience of specialized institutional investors to confront directly with the best innovative startups that will be able to present the achievements and novelties that will be introduced in the next few months on the market.
Day is dedicated to the meeting of investors from Italy and abroad and top-rate researchers in Tuscany.
Research Centres, Departments, Spin offs of the Tuscan universities and the entrepreneurs will present their results and the products.
The event is aimed at the public of investors, journalists and potential financial and industrial partners. Participation is free, registration needed.
The next day you will be able to visit Pisa’s laboratories on request and meet the researchers. Interested persons may contact by 31 August at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Valter Tamburini – President of Pisa’s Chamber of Commerce, welcome greetings
Roberto Barontini – Introduction of the day
Matteo Nazzario, Banca Intesa – Robot in Innovation Center – “A humanoid robot tale”
9.30 Presentation of projects spin off
Moderators: Roberto Barontini, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, with Marco Raugi, University of Pisa and Lorenzo Mosca, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa
• Pitch of 9 minutes and 1 minutes Q&A
• Luca Ascari – Spin Off Club of Pisa
• 3dnextech – additive manufacturing
• Co-robotics – Collaborative Robotics
• MMI – Microsurgery
• SMI Medical srl – Lifescience
• Biobladder – Health care
• Mediate – robotic disposable for heathcare
• Qbrobotics – robotic actuators
• Emots – Robots with emotions
• Next generation of active robotic flexible endoscopes
• RISE – Robotic Innovation for Standing and Enabling
• I-support – soft robotics for health care
• Biocare Provider – Digital Healt
• Medbook srl – health social network
• AEROWORKS: Pegasus Project – Droni for Logistics
An open discussion will follow
12.00 Robotics seen by investors: their contribution
Conducts: Roberto Barontini, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa with Marco Raugi, University of Pisa and Lorenzo Mosca, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa
• Invest in Tuscany – network of public partners Tuscany Region
• Pisa Chamber of Commerce Foundation (currently being defined)
• Malaysia delegation presentation
– Dato’ Abdul Samad Othman Malaysia Ambassador to Italy
– Awangku Fairulnazri Awang Tajudin Malaysia Investment Development Authority
-Angelina Enrica Lee -Vice President -EUROPE ELITE DIPLOMATIC & BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
– Dato’ Henry Yen Chairman – CONTINENTAL TOP PRODUCTS & ENGINEERING SDN BHD
– Stephen Wong LIENDAK Development Group
• Antonio Spinello Confcommercio Pisa
• Carlo Troiani – A.D. Bip S.p.a.
• Ing. Guglielmo Carra – Arup Spa
13.30 Light Lunch
15.00 One to one meeting
Possibility to deepen spin-off pitches in one-to-one meetings at the Chamber of Commerce (ground floor) of the Pisa Chamber of Commerce, there will be selected selected projects of the morning, plus more companies available for meetings with investors.